Flash Speedlite YONGNUO YN468 For Canon 450D 500D 550D
YN468 is designed for Canon DSLR Cameras. The main difference between YN-468 and YN-467 is that YN-468 has the LED Display, Multi Strobeflash function, and can set the focus position of the light head manually, more professional and higher efficiency. It's very cost-effective, you just need to pay for a little money to get the greatest achievement.
Notice: if only order this items, shipping By AirMail, 10-19 working days to deliver, shipping worldwide.
DVB-T USB Digital TV Tuner Stick for Laptop PC XP Vista Win7 wholesale price pleasecontact us, we will give you at the best price!
|Flash Speedlite YONGNUO YN468 For Canon 450D 500D 550D Specifications:
- a), Multi-Lamp Lighting Application
- b), Exposure Bracketing (FEB)
- c), Use Wide-angle Diffuser
- d), Rear-curtain Sync
- e), FE Lock (This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manaul)
- f), Application of AF LED
- g), Exposure Compensation
- h), Feflection Flash
- i), Use Reflection Board to take photo
- 1), TTL mode, the metering system of this camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode. In this E-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash brightnes with the "Output contral knob" within the range of ±1.5ev, with the precision of 0.5ev.
(The compensation value can be added to the compensation value set on the camera.)
- 2), Auto Zoom, The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens focus to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL Function, the zoom range is 24mm - 85mm.
- 3), M mode, you can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
- 4), S1 Mode, it will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously in this mode, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. (When you use this mode, your master flash should be set at manaul flash, the TTL flash system with pre-flash function and the red-reduction function with multiple flashes should not be used.)
- 5), S2 Mode, it is very similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode can not have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
Canon 50D, 40D, 30D
Canon 550D, 500D/T1i,450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D
(NOT suitable for Canon 1Ds, 1D, 5D, 5DII Series, and 7D)
- Brand: YONGNUO
- Model: YN468
- Flash index: 24/33 (ISO100/200)
- Flash Mode: TTL, M, Multi, S1, S2
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Zoom Range: 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 85mm
- Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degree
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degree
- Power: 4 * AA size Batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Lighting time: 100 - 1500 times (with AA alkaline batteries)
- Recycle Time: Approx 5s (AA alkaline cell used)
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration: 1/800S - 1/20000S
- Flash Control: TTL auto flash or manual level 8 light quantity output control with 0.3 stop increment
- Additional Features: FEB, FEC, FEL, automatic zoom, rear-curtain sync
- Color: Black
- Product size: 175*65*50mm
- Product weight: 270g
- Package size: 190*94*80mm
- Package weight: 413g
- 1 * YN468 Flash Light
- 1 * Protector Bag
- 1 * Mini Stand
- 1 * Manual in Chinese and English